Down Under Visa Spouse & Fiancee Visa Video
The Australian immigration process
Down Under Visa
Search Filpina Wives
What is this site all about?
The site is written for Australian men, and always from that perspective.
And please note that this is NOT a marriage service or introduction agency. We cannot and will not find partners for anybody. We only offer advice on cross-cultural relationships.
Republic Act 6955 in the Philippines states:
An act to declare unlawful the practice of matching Filipino women for marriage to foreign nationals on a mail order basis and other similar practices, including the advertisement, publication, printing or distribution of brochures, fliers and other propaganda materials in furtherance thereof and providing penalty therefore.
The purpose of this Act is to protect the safety and the dignity of Filipino women, and we support this wholeheartedly. My wife and family are Filipino, and I have the highest respect for them as I do for Filipino culture in general.
Down Under Visa Facebook
Spouse Visa to Australia
Down Under Visa
Select from Filipina Wives
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Where are we?
Lot 26, Bucal, Sampaloc 2
Aguinaldo Highway (near Petron)
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Text/Call: 0923 748 4440
Call +63 923 748 4440 (English speaking)
Voicemail (Australia) 07 5335 1685
NB. We do not give advice or discuss cases over the phone. We do this to avoid mistakes and misunderstandings which can have tragic consequences. We advice you strongly to use our free assessment forms.
- False statements and bogus documents on visa applicationsFalse statements and bogus documents in Australian visa applications are something we come across far too often at Down Under Visa. Public Interest Criteria 4020 is part of the Migration Regulations (Cth) 1994, and is the law that covers: False or misleading statements or information Bogus documents This is what the law… The post False statements and b […]
- The Blog is moving!Greetings all! Assume you’re probably all aware of the updated www.downundervisa.com.au site? Yes, moved into a shiny new skin yesterday. We’re also doing something else. The downundervisa.wordpress.com BLOG site is moving too! Moving into it’s own page on the new Down Under Visa site. What do you need to do? Absolutely nothing! Just be… The post The Blog […]
- Grace and Michael – Happy Down Under Visa clientsHi Guys, We just want to say thank you so much for helping us with our visa 309 to Australia. We were so excited to receive the email from Jeff on the 16th December 2014 informing us that our application was approved. We were hoping to be in Australia in time for Christmas 2014 however… The post Grace and Michael – Happy Down Under Visa clients appeared firs […]
- Bringing her straight back after the wedding. Possible?“I want to come over to the Philippines and marry her, then I want to bring her straight back with me.” I imagine I’ve written something on this topic before, but it needs to be covered again. I would say that Down Under Visa would get a couple of these requests every week. And I… The post Bringing her straight back after the wedding. Possible? appeared firs […]
- “Surely they……..?” Probably the worst question!Surely you can’t be serious? I am serious… and don’t call me Shirley. Remember that movie? They called it “Airplane!” in America, and “Flying High” in Australia. And I constantly think of that line whenever anyone says “Surely they…….??” And we get to hear it a lot! “Surely this is enough evidence?” “Surely they can… The post “Surely they……..?” Probably […]
- Jeff and Mila Harvie – Some backgroundJeff and Mila Harvie. There must be a few of you wondering who these people are. Where did they come from, and why are they worth listening to and entrusting your future happiness to? I (Jeff) grew up in the western suburbs of Sydney many years ago. This was back when Sydney… The post Jeff and Mila Harvie – Some background appeared first on Down Under […]
- Certain golden rules for Partner VisasWith Partner Visas and Prospective Marriage Visas, there are certain golden rules which we simply can’t get around. These are some of the issues Down Under Visa face every week. The “must have met in person” rule. This is set into law. Set in the regulations. You may say set in concrete, because… The post Certain golden rules for Partner Visas appeared f […]
- Defining “Tourist” for Australian visa applicationsAustralia has a very large number of different visa types, and all are governed by legislated Regulations defining what must-be and what must-not-be for that visa to be granted. And they take these Regulations very seriously when making decisions. This is very different to many countries, where a tourist visa is almost the “base… The post Defining “Tourist […]
- Advantages of a Partner Visa to AustraliaAt Down Under Visa we have no problem with whether you wish to marry in Australia or in Philippines. No problems whatsoever. It’s not about us. It’s all about you, as it always is. I just did a BLOG post about the advantages of a prospective marriage visa. And whilst yes, we do more prospective… The post Advantages of a Partner Visa to Australia appeared fir […]
- The advantages of a Prospective Marriage Visa to AustraliaFor Down Under Visa, this is by far the most popular visa. It’s also known as the fiancée visa, fiance visa, or the PMV. Technically, it’s a Subclass 300. Why so popular? It’s popular because it’s probably the more convenient, and causes the least stress. It gives the applicants 9 months to… The post The advantages of a Prospective Marriage Visa to Aus […]
- False statements and bogus documents on visa applications
Spouse Visa at Down Under Visa