Down Under Visa Spouse & Fiancee Visa Video
The Australian immigration process
Down Under Visa
Search Filpina Wives
What is this site all about?
The site is written for Australian men, and always from that perspective.
And please note that this is NOT a marriage service or introduction agency. We cannot and will not find partners for anybody. We only offer advice on cross-cultural relationships.
Republic Act 6955 in the Philippines states:
An act to declare unlawful the practice of matching Filipino women for marriage to foreign nationals on a mail order basis and other similar practices, including the advertisement, publication, printing or distribution of brochures, fliers and other propaganda materials in furtherance thereof and providing penalty therefore.
The purpose of this Act is to protect the safety and the dignity of Filipino women, and we support this wholeheartedly. My wife and family are Filipino, and I have the highest respect for them as I do for Filipino culture in general.
Down Under Visa Facebook
Spouse Visa to Australia
Down Under Visa
Select from Filipina Wives
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Where are we?
Lot 26, Bucal, Sampaloc 2
Aguinaldo Highway (near Petron)
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Text/Call: 0923 748 4440
Call +63 923 748 4440 (English speaking)
Voicemail (Australia) 07 5335 1685
NB. We do not give advice or discuss cases over the phone. We do this to avoid mistakes and misunderstandings which can have tragic consequences. We advice you strongly to use our free assessment forms.
- Free visa assessment – What does this mean?We just had a Down Under Visa client say in a testimonial video that one of the things they appreciated about us was that in the beginning we were happy to assess their case for a Fiancee Visa without asking any money to do so. They said that others wouldn’t tell them a thing… The post Free visa assessment – What does this mean? appeared first on Down Unde […]
- Down Under Visa clients – Now Aussie CitizensWe at Down Under Visa REALLY do love what we do. We first had contact with a chap called Martin back in 2010, about bringing his then-girlfriend Nel and little boy Luke to Australia. And I can still remember young Luke banging his toy car on my desk in the office with a very cheeky… The post Down Under Visa clients – Now Aussie Citizens appeared first on Dow […]
- A Try-Before-You-Buy Visa to Australia – Does it exist?If you thought that the Department of Immigration and Border Protection was a “Visa Shop”, you would be fairly disappointed in how limited and inflexible the options can be. You’ve gone into the “Visa Shop” and tried to find a visa that’s exactly what you want, which suits your wishes and plans, and they… The post A Try-Before-You-Buy Visa to Australia – D […]
- Bridging Visas – Can you get one?We at Down Under Visa get questions and requests for bridging visas all the time, and most of the time the questions show a high level of confusion. All understandable, as Australian Migration Law is complicated. The Migration Act and the Migration Regulations are each like A-K Sydney Phonebooks. I can still remember lugging… The post Bridging Visas – Can […]
- Taking on a woman with kids – Advice for Australian Filipina couplesThe Philippines is full of romantic women, and a significant percentage of macho males who make babies but won’t support them. As a result, finding single mums isn’t such a tough thing. There are plenty of them, who gave themselves body and soul to men who don’t like wearing condoms! I married a single… The post Taking on a woman with kids – Advice for Aus […]
- The princess and the worker!No, not a Communist Party booklet from Russia in the 1930’s! And not a Grimms Fairy Tale either. We’re talking about your choice of wife here, and some observations I’ve made over the years about ladies in the Philippines especially those married or engaged to Australian men, and whether they will be a blessing… The post The princess and the worker! appear […]
- Breakups and Australian VisasAt Down Under Visa we love seeing happy couples getting together. This is what drives us on. This is why we cope (MOST of the time!) with the intense emotions involved in the visa process, and why we soldier on. We believe in marriage and in family, and we love playing our part in… The post Breakups and Australian Visas appeared first on Down Under Visa - […]
- Down Under Visa Testimonial Video – Rowena and DavidDavid and Rowena very kindly shared their good news with us here in Manila while waiting to finalise the CFO seminar. As well as a 6 week old baby, they also have a Subclass 300 Prospective Marriage Visa, expertly managed by Down Under Visa of course. They would like to recommend that others in the… The post Down Under Visa Testimonial Video – Rowena and Dav […]
- Holy Week 2015 – Office ClosureHello to all Down Under Visa clients Just letting you all know that Thursday and Friday (April 2 and April 3) are public holidays in Philippines, so the office won’t be open. Thanks all! The post Holy Week 2015 – Office Closure appeared first on Down Under Visa - Australian Registered Migration Agents.
- Examples of false statements and bogus documentsAs a continuation to the issue of making false statements and the consequences (ie. PIC 4020, and 3 year bans), here are a few of the things we at Down Under Visa have had to deal with lately. No names mentioned, and to anyone who recognises themselves please understand that we’re trying to educate and to prevent… The post Examples of false statements and bo […]
- Free visa assessment – What does this mean?
Spouse Visa at Down Under Visa