Down Under Visa Spouse & Fiancee Visa Video
The Australian immigration process
Down Under Visa
Search Filpina Wives
What is this site all about?
The site is written for Australian men, and always from that perspective.
And please note that this is NOT a marriage service or introduction agency. We cannot and will not find partners for anybody. We only offer advice on cross-cultural relationships.
Republic Act 6955 in the Philippines states:
An act to declare unlawful the practice of matching Filipino women for marriage to foreign nationals on a mail order basis and other similar practices, including the advertisement, publication, printing or distribution of brochures, fliers and other propaganda materials in furtherance thereof and providing penalty therefore.
The purpose of this Act is to protect the safety and the dignity of Filipino women, and we support this wholeheartedly. My wife and family are Filipino, and I have the highest respect for them as I do for Filipino culture in general.
Down Under Visa Facebook
Spouse Visa to Australia
Down Under Visa
Select from Filipina Wives
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Where are we?
Lot 26, Bucal, Sampaloc 2
Aguinaldo Highway (near Petron)
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Text/Call: 0923 748 4440
Call +63 923 748 4440 (English speaking)
Voicemail (Australia) 07 5335 1685
NB. We do not give advice or discuss cases over the phone. We do this to avoid mistakes and misunderstandings which can have tragic consequences. We advice you strongly to use our free assessment forms.
- The dangers of becoming unlawful in AustraliaYou know what we at Down Under Visa like most of all about offshore visa applications, ie. Australian visa applications lodged here in Manila? No deadlines! No expiry dates. Yes, everyone wants their visa application lodged as quickly as possible, however it’s not the end of the world if it doesn’t go in exactly… The post The dangers of becoming unlawful i […]
- Philippines – The Boys Club – Part FourAre Filipinos prudish about sex? No….no….definitely not! Far from it! Grubby humour is very popular, and it crosses age barriers. The humour generally mixes very well with irreverent Aussie humour, and is one of the reasons that Australian Filipina couples get on so well. I can remember years ago (former girlfriend) sitting in a… The post Philippines – The […]
- Philippines – The Boys Club – Part ThreeSex in the Philippines Regardless of what your religious persuasion is, or your view of the Catholic Church, the Philippines still values marriage and values virginity……however it is NOT a country full of killjoy prudes. This is NOT part of Catholic tradition, and never has been. It’s really never a problem area for Australian… The post Philippines – The B […]
- Philippines – The Boys Club – Part TwoAlcohol I mentioned in the last article how accepted drinking is for men in the Philippines, and how Filipina ladies generally don’t have a problem with a man relaxing and being himself. You learn not to use the word “alcohol” for something you wish to drink. Every household here, and in fact many a… The post Philippines – The Boys Club – Part Two appeared […]
- Philippines – The Boys Club – Part OneI realised years ago during my first trips to the Philippines as a single Aussie man back in the 90’s that the Philippines is a paradise for men. It’s easy to be a man, and you don’t need to apologise for being a man. And there are so many fun things for big boys… The post Philippines – The Boys Club – Part One appeared first on Down Under Visa - Australia […]
- Visa refusals from do-it-yourself attemptsAustralian visa applications are not easy! They are not MEANT to be easy, because if they were really easy then the Philippines would be empty at about this time next week! Would the last person to leave the Philippines please turn out the lights? The fact is if they made it really easy,… The post Visa refusals from do-it-yourself attempts appeared first […]
- Australian partner visas post-1/07/2015We’re past the rush of the June, thank goodness. Massive number of partner visas lodged in Manila, and some very long days for us. And we’re now getting a flood of visa grants coming through, thank goodness. Hope we’re soon over the long drought. Back to Partner Visas…… Most of you would be aware… The post Australian partner visas post-1/07/2015 appeared f […]
- Sending money to the PhilippinesIf you are an Australian and have a relationship with a girl from the Philippines, the issue of money will come up somewhere along the way. Ideally it should never be a major factor in your relationship, and if it is? Well, maybe it’s time to do a bit of reflecting. One of the… The post Sending money to the Philippines appeared first on Down Under Visa - A […]
- Did you receive our documents?A common question received by Down Under Visa. It’s also common for applicants to worry about things going missing, and yes we do understand this concern. Losses of documents would certainly lead to delays. This is why we have two solid recommendations for sending us documents by courier: From inside the Philippines, use LBC… The post Did you receive our d […]
- Identity Issues and Australian Visa ApplicationsIdentity issues come up all the time with Australian visa applications, and we at Down Under Visa need to deal with these issues in a way that will help you in the long term. This may be annoying and frustrating in the short term, but so be it. You engaged our services to help… The post Identity Issues and Australian Visa Applications appeared first on Dow […]
- The dangers of becoming unlawful in Australia
Spouse Visa at Down Under Visa