Down Under Visa Spouse & Fiancee Visa Video
The Australian immigration process
Down Under Visa
Search Filpina Wives
What is this site all about?
The site is written for Australian men, and always from that perspective.
And please note that this is NOT a marriage service or introduction agency. We cannot and will not find partners for anybody. We only offer advice on cross-cultural relationships.
Republic Act 6955 in the Philippines states:
An act to declare unlawful the practice of matching Filipino women for marriage to foreign nationals on a mail order basis and other similar practices, including the advertisement, publication, printing or distribution of brochures, fliers and other propaganda materials in furtherance thereof and providing penalty therefore.
The purpose of this Act is to protect the safety and the dignity of Filipino women, and we support this wholeheartedly. My wife and family are Filipino, and I have the highest respect for them as I do for Filipino culture in general.
Down Under Visa Facebook
Spouse Visa to Australia
Down Under Visa
Select from Filipina Wives
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Where are we?
Lot 26, Bucal, Sampaloc 2
Aguinaldo Highway (near Petron)
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Text/Call: 0923 748 4440
Call +63 923 748 4440 (English speaking)
Voicemail (Australia) 07 5335 1685
NB. We do not give advice or discuss cases over the phone. We do this to avoid mistakes and misunderstandings which can have tragic consequences. We advice you strongly to use our free assessment forms.
- Marrying in Philippines. Is it a good idea? Part TwoWhat’s not good about marrying in the Philippines? Time/lots to do: You cannot get a speedy quick ‘n’ efficient wedding done here! It’s Philippines. Nothing happens in a hurry, and nothing is ever simple. Without listing all that you need to do, you will be busy li’l beavers and will need 3… The post Marrying in Philippines. Is it a good idea? Part Two […]
- Marrying in Philippines. Is it a good idea? Part OneAt Down Under Visa I would say that most of our visa applicants still choose prospective marriage visas (aka fiancée visas) and marry in Australia. Without doing the sums, I would say there would be at least 2 fiancée visas for every spouse visa (partner visa) we put through, and it hasn’t really changed… The post Marrying in Philippines. Is it a good idea […]
- Are you in a de facto relationship? Are you sure?Many of you would be aware that Australian partner visas can be applied-for with either of two different scenarios. If the Filipina (or Filipino) applicant and Australian sponsor are married (for an onshore or offshore visa application), or going to be married (for an offshore application only), or; If the applicant and sponsor are… The post Are you in a d […]
- Generosity – when it becomes too much! Part TwoI can remember a time years ago when Mila gave a P200 donation at the post office near to our old office for someone’s despedida (going-away) party. Never lost any mail after that, and they always texted us when there was mail waiting for us! And we give the occasional excess bunch of bananas… The post Generosity – when it becomes too much! Part Two appear […]
- Generosity – when it becomes too much! Part OneIt’s relatively easy to be generous in the Philippines. Opportunities present themselves everywhere, given that most westerners are comparatively rich compared to many of the locals here. There is need everywhere you look, and sometimes it takes so little effort to meet those needs. And unlike Aussies, locals here are rarely shy about receiving handouts.… […]
- Tourist visa or partner visa? The big question for Australian Filipina couples.I’ve done BLOG articles on this topic in the past, and high time I did an update. Things have changed since the last time I did one, and some of what I said before is less relevant than it used to be. But other things remain the same. There is a time for applying… The post Tourist visa or partner visa? The big question for Australian Filipina couples. appe […]
- Who is my Case Officer? Advice for Australian visa applicants.Who is my Case Officer? Has my Case Officer been assigned yet? These are questions we are asked from time to time. Fortunately not too often, but it usually happens after somebody has been reading the amateur migration advice forums on the internet and wants to find out how their application is progressing. Normally… The post Who is my Case Officer? Advice […]
- E-Passports versus older Philippines passports – 31 October 2015 last dayPhilippines passports have been gradually moving forward and going fully electronic, and from 31 October 2015 they will no longer accept the old passports at the airports. To travel after that date, Filipinos will need the new E-Passport. The old green ones were literally hand-written inside. They were very easily falsified, and… The post E-Passports v […]
- More satisfied clients of Down Under VisaMeet Neil and Marge, everyone! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spQ8gxQyo4c We’re always grateful to those Australian partner visa visa clients of ours who take the time to make a testimonial video for Down Under Visa. The visa process is a long hard road, and these testimonials and reviews help both the prospective clients who haven’t… The post More […]
- Australian onshore partner visas and overstayingA bit of a continuation of the last BLOG article on becoming unlawful, because this is where we see this happening and where we see it getting very close sometimes. We do willingly and happily manage partner visa applications onshore (which is visa-speak for “inside Australia), and with the easing of Condition 8503’s (ie.… The post Australian onshore partn […]
- Marrying in Philippines. Is it a good idea? Part Two
Spouse Visa at Down Under Visa