Down Under Visa Spouse & Fiancee Visa Video
The Australian immigration process
Down Under Visa
Search Filpina Wives
What is this site all about?
The site is written for Australian men, and always from that perspective.
And please note that this is NOT a marriage service or introduction agency. We cannot and will not find partners for anybody. We only offer advice on cross-cultural relationships.
Republic Act 6955 in the Philippines states:
An act to declare unlawful the practice of matching Filipino women for marriage to foreign nationals on a mail order basis and other similar practices, including the advertisement, publication, printing or distribution of brochures, fliers and other propaganda materials in furtherance thereof and providing penalty therefore.
The purpose of this Act is to protect the safety and the dignity of Filipino women, and we support this wholeheartedly. My wife and family are Filipino, and I have the highest respect for them as I do for Filipino culture in general.
Down Under Visa Facebook
Spouse Visa to Australia
Down Under Visa
Select from Filipina Wives
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Where are we?
Lot 26, Bucal, Sampaloc 2
Aguinaldo Highway (near Petron)
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Text/Call: 0923 748 4440
Call +63 923 748 4440 (English speaking)
Voicemail (Australia) 07 5335 1685
NB. We do not give advice or discuss cases over the phone. We do this to avoid mistakes and misunderstandings which can have tragic consequences. We advice you strongly to use our free assessment forms.
- Fast visa applications versus GOOD visa applications“We want you to lodge our visa application as quickly as possible, because we want to be together!” We hear this all the time! The other one is about why this is all taking so long? We want to be together during xxxx month, because we want to go to the yyyyyy festival We have already… The post Fast visa applications versus GOOD visa applications appeared f […]
- Credit card surchargeGreetings clients I announced the Department 1.08% credit card surcharge on their visa charges when it first came out. Please read HERE Given the additional charges the wise ones in Canberra kept imposing, I never passed this on to our clients when we paid it, which means we’ve been wearing it since it came… The post Credit card surcharge appeared first on […]
- QuestionnairesJust a note about our e-Assess Questionnaires for our existing clients. We were using Forms Central from Adobe as our form service. It is in the process of being wound down, and will finish completely in July 2015. We have new forms, self-hosted on our Migration Hub site. These are easier to use and… The post Questionnaires appeared first on Down Under Vis […]
- De facto? Or Marriage? Advice for Australian Filipina couplesIn the eyes of Australian migration law, you may apply for a Subclass 309 or Subclass 820 partner visa based on: Marriage, or; A de facto relationship (ie. live-in relationship or common-law marriage) The law makes no differentiation and the case officers in the Department of Immigration or in the Australian Embassy in Manila… The post De facto? Or Marriag […]
- Medicals and XRAYs for Australian Partner Visa applicationsA necessary part of applying for an Australian Partner Visa is that the visa applicant passes the “health requirement”. That means all spouse or fiancée visa applicants need to have a Medical examination and a chest xray. Why do we need a Medical and XRAY exam? Three reasons: Infectious conditions, especially Tuberculosis… The post Medicals and XRAYs f […]
- The dreaded “advice forums” for Australian visa applicationsOnce upon a time it would be expected that a person who gave advice of any sort had some sort of credentials, be them academic, trade or profession, or at least extensive personal experience, to back up what they were saying. Then along came the internet! Suddenly all you needed to have a… The post The dreaded “advice forums” for Australian visa applicat […]
- Cover-up stories – They don’t work!Why can’t people just tell the truth? It’s one of those annoyingly frustrating aspects of our job at Down Under Visa when visa applicants tell us stories to cover up some indiscretion along the way, or sometimes the applicant simply lacks enthusiasm to get on with the application, sorry to say. And then they tell… The post Cover-up stories – They don’t wor […]
- Before the partner visa is granted – Part ThreeWe’ve just had a series on things to do to make life easier after the Australian partner visa is granted. We thought that maybe we should do one on what to do to make life easier before the visa is granted too? So here it is. Part Three of things you can do while… The post Before the partner visa is granted – Part Three appeared first on Down Under Visa - […]
- Cut-off date for partner visa applicationsI’m sure all of you are aware of the looming date of 1 July 2015, which is when the price of Australian partner visas being lodged offshore* rises considerably. (*ie. outside of Australia, in our case in Manila) We have to set a realistic cut-off date, or applications will not be lodged… The post Cut-off date for partner visa applications appeared firs […]
- Before the partner visa is granted – Part TwoWe’ve just had a series on things to do to make life easier after the Australian partner visa is granted. We thought that maybe we should do one on what to do to make life easier before the visa is granted too? So here it is. Part Two of things you can do while… The post Before the partner visa is granted – Part Two appeared first on Down Under Visa - Aust […]
- Fast visa applications versus GOOD visa applications
Spouse Visa at Down Under Visa