Down Under Visa Spouse & Fiancee Visa Video
The Australian immigration process
Down Under Visa
Search Filpina Wives
What is this site all about?
The site is written for Australian men, and always from that perspective.
And please note that this is NOT a marriage service or introduction agency. We cannot and will not find partners for anybody. We only offer advice on cross-cultural relationships.
Republic Act 6955 in the Philippines states:
An act to declare unlawful the practice of matching Filipino women for marriage to foreign nationals on a mail order basis and other similar practices, including the advertisement, publication, printing or distribution of brochures, fliers and other propaganda materials in furtherance thereof and providing penalty therefore.
The purpose of this Act is to protect the safety and the dignity of Filipino women, and we support this wholeheartedly. My wife and family are Filipino, and I have the highest respect for them as I do for Filipino culture in general.
Down Under Visa Facebook
Spouse Visa to Australia
Down Under Visa
Select from Filipina Wives
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Where are we?
Lot 26, Bucal, Sampaloc 2
Aguinaldo Highway (near Petron)
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Text/Call: 0923 748 4440
Call +63 923 748 4440 (English speaking)
Voicemail (Australia) 07 5335 1685
NB. We do not give advice or discuss cases over the phone. We do this to avoid mistakes and misunderstandings which can have tragic consequences. We advice you strongly to use our free assessment forms.
- Student visas? Work visas? A good alternative to a partner visa?I think it’s pretty obvious from our website that Down Under Visa specialise in Australian partner visas. We manage spouse visa and fiancée visa applications on a daily basis, and we do an excellent job with them. We live and breathe partner visas! And we do that because we can relate personally (having been through the… The post Student visas? Work visas? […]
- Tourist visa processing times – May 2015This is specifically meant for those who are waiting on Australian tourist visa grants. I write this because I’ve had about 5 emails this morning already from people who are waiting on tourist visa applications lodged in Manila to be finalised, asking: If I’ve heard anything about their application Is this a sign… The post Tourist visa processing times – […]
- Moving to the Philippines – good idea or not?“I think I’ll move to the Philippines!” We at Down Under Visa hear that from our clients all the time. We hear it a lot more lately. The recent Visa Application Charge increases for partner visas has spurred a few to say this, and maybe a few more are thinking about it. But is… The post Moving to the Philippines – good idea or not? appeared first on Down U […]
- Medical Clinics for partner visa medical checksNote that this is for partner visa clients only, or for those occasional tourist visa applicants where they ask for a chest xray (ie. older applicants and those requesting a 6 month visa). Some of the approved clinic details have changed. If you have had a request for a medical and have not done… The post Medical Clinics for partner visa medical checks app […]
- Should you end the relationship with your Filipina lady?What do you do if you feel the relationship with your Filipina lady isn’t right? What do you do if you get that sinking feeling? What if the arguments and problems have been increasing, and there are some things about her that you’re just not sure about or just not comfortable about? Not… The post Should you end the relationship with your Filipina lady? […]
- 20th of May. Taking some time off!Greetings to all clients. It’s not every day that you turn 50! Just letting you all know that for the first time in as long as I can remember I’ll be taking the rest of today off, and tomorrow morning as well. So I’ll be enjoying my family, relaxing, and won’t even have internet! Thanks… The post 20th of May. Taking some time off! appeared first on Down Unde […]
- Down Under Visa’s new promotional videoPlease watch our new promotional video. All animated, and all done here in the Philippines. You can even see Cartoon Jeff and Cartoon Mila! https://www.youtube.com/embed/wfZ7k7Jje00?rel=0 Please enjoy, and please share with your social media circles (Facebook, Twitter, etc). We would really appreciate that. The post Down Under Visa’s new promotio […]
- Cost of Your Australian-Filipina RelationshipI think we all know about the Australian visa application charge increases for offshore partner visas on 1 July 2015, don’t we? For those who don’t, they’ve raised the fees for offshore partner visas, ie. Subclass 300 Prospective Marriage Visas and Subclass 309 Partner Visas to match the cost of the ONSHORE Subclass 820… The post Cost of Your Australian-Fi […]
- A quick survey for those in Australian Filipina relationshipsDoing a bit of anonymous research here on the cost of having an overseas relationship. I had a fair idea what it cost me in the past when I was still trying to find the girl of my dreams. I think when I was courting Mila it cost me less than the previous girls… The post A quick survey for those in Australian Filipina relationships appeared first on Down Un […]
- Don’t ask us. We act within migration law only.Australia has a strict and inflexible set of laws pertaining to issues of immigration. These are encased in the Migration Act (1958) and the Migration Regulations (1994). Back in my student days I had to lug printed copies of both of these out of my first class, and still remember how my back felt!… The post Don’t ask us. We act within migration law only. […]
- Student visas? Work visas? A good alternative to a partner visa?
Spouse Visa at Down Under Visa