Down Under Visa Spouse & Fiancee Visa Video
The Australian immigration process
Down Under Visa
Search Filpina Wives
What is this site all about?
The site is written for Australian men, and always from that perspective.
And please note that this is NOT a marriage service or introduction agency. We cannot and will not find partners for anybody. We only offer advice on cross-cultural relationships.
Republic Act 6955 in the Philippines states:
An act to declare unlawful the practice of matching Filipino women for marriage to foreign nationals on a mail order basis and other similar practices, including the advertisement, publication, printing or distribution of brochures, fliers and other propaganda materials in furtherance thereof and providing penalty therefore.
The purpose of this Act is to protect the safety and the dignity of Filipino women, and we support this wholeheartedly. My wife and family are Filipino, and I have the highest respect for them as I do for Filipino culture in general.
Down Under Visa Facebook
Spouse Visa to Australia
Down Under Visa
Select from Filipina Wives
- Jeff’s not well
- Onshore partner/spouse visa applications for Australian Filipina couples
- Filipino patience and tolerance – something Aussies should learn
- Christmas Break for Down Under Visa
- Australian tourist visa applications and the Christmas rush. Be prepared!
- More satisfied Down Under Visa clients – John and Grace
- Australian partner visa applications. What about the children?
- Have you met the Filipina visa applicant in person?
- Can Down Under Visa do a “fast” visa application?
- Migration Agents – A caring profession
Where are we?
Lot 26, Bucal, Sampaloc 2
Aguinaldo Highway (near Petron)
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Text/Call: 0923 748 4440
Call +63 923 748 4440 (English speaking)
Voicemail (Australia) 07 5335 1685
NB. We do not give advice or discuss cases over the phone. We do this to avoid mistakes and misunderstandings which can have tragic consequences. We advice you strongly to use our free assessment forms.
- Jeff’s not wellHello all. Jeremy here. I’m just letting everyone know that Jeff currently has a pretty bad fever, and won’t be able to respond in his usual timely manner until he is feeling better. We do apologize for this, and thank you for your understanding. Regards, Jeremy Harvie. The post Jeff’s not well appeared first on Down Under Visa - Australian Registered Mi […]
- Onshore partner/spouse visa applications for Australian Filipina couplesOnce upon a time, not that long ago so it seems, it was literally impossible for most people to apply for spouse visas onshore. “Onshore” means “inside Australia”, whereas “offshore” means “outside Australia” in Immigrationese! Tourist visa holders from Philippines were almost guaranteed to have a Condition 8503 on their visas, which prevented them… The po […]
- Filipino patience and tolerance – something Aussies should learnI thought I might go off visas for just a bit to share my long-term observations about one of the key differences between Filipino culture and Australian culture, especially obvious as Australian culture is changing. I just turned 50, and I’d like to believe I’m not what you would call “old”, yet I’m definitely… The post Filipino patience and tolerance – s […]
- Christmas Break for Down Under VisaDown Under Visa put up our BLOG post on Monday about getting your Australian tourist visa applications lodged in plenty of time, and now we’re letting you know about our Christmas break and shutdown. We let you know this particularly if you were heading over at Christmas 2015 and had intentions of catching… The post Christmas Break for Down Under Visa […]
- Australian tourist visa applications and the Christmas rush. Be prepared!“‘tis the season to be…..uuummm…..emotional and sometimes slightly impractical and unrealistic…….fa la la la laaaaaa……..” Christmas 2015 will soon be upon us. 2 months and 20 days away is Christmas day, and it’s the one time of year where people who love each other wish to be together more than any other time.… The post Australian tourist visa applicatio […]
- More satisfied Down Under Visa clients – John and GraceThe long haul is over for John and Grace, who share their testimonial with all of you. Prospective Marriage Visa in-hand, and kids in tow they are now happily settled in WA where they are establishing their new family well and truly because all the waiting and uncertainty is behind them now. John… The post More satisfied Down Under Visa clients – John an […]
- Australian partner visa applications. What about the children?Do you include the children in an Australian partner visa application? Fiancee visa or spouse visa? An important issue for Australian Filipina couples where the lady is a single mother. I’ve had a few BLOG articles on this topic over time. Please feel free to use the search function on the BLOG page and… The post Australian partner visa applications. What […]
- Have you met the Filipina visa applicant in person?Australian partner visas, ie. the actual spouse visas themselves (Subclass 309 and Subclass 820), and the prospective marriage visa (fiancée visa, Subclass 300), require by law that the applicant and sponsor have met each other in person before they can apply for the visa. If they haven’t met, then by law they will refuse… The post Have you met the Filipin […]
- Can Down Under Visa do a “fast” visa application?Let me state something upfront. Down Under Visa are not a “visa shop”. We are not the place to go, wave your cash, and say “One visa please!” That might work at the local Philippines travel agent who will do anything for some money, but not with us. As Registered Migration Agents (AND as… The post Can Down Under Visa do a “fast” visa application? appeared […]
- Migration Agents – A caring professionBeing an RMA (Registered Migration Agent) is sometimes not the easiest of professions to be in. I know that this is particularly the case with partner visa applications, and I know this because I have many colleagues in the profession who would prefer to deal with work visas and other visa types. Why? Because… The post Migration Agents – A caring professio […]
- Jeff’s not well
Spouse Visa at Down Under Visa