Down Under Visa Spouse & Fiancee Visa Video
The Australian immigration process
Down Under Visa
Search Filpina Wives
What is this site all about?
The site is written for Australian men, and always from that perspective.
And please note that this is NOT a marriage service or introduction agency. We cannot and will not find partners for anybody. We only offer advice on cross-cultural relationships.
Republic Act 6955 in the Philippines states:
An act to declare unlawful the practice of matching Filipino women for marriage to foreign nationals on a mail order basis and other similar practices, including the advertisement, publication, printing or distribution of brochures, fliers and other propaganda materials in furtherance thereof and providing penalty therefore.
The purpose of this Act is to protect the safety and the dignity of Filipino women, and we support this wholeheartedly. My wife and family are Filipino, and I have the highest respect for them as I do for Filipino culture in general.
Down Under Visa Facebook
Spouse Visa to Australia
Down Under Visa
Select from Filipina Wives
- What does “free to marry” mean?
- Australian visa types summary
- Choosing a good migration agent ……. and then listening to them!
- Topics of interest about Australian migration and visas?
- That long long wait for an Australian Partner Visa!
- Why should I trust you?
- TV program about partner migration
- Identity fraud and fake documents, and how they can ruin your life!
- Offshore Visas? Onshore Visas?
- The Day you get that Approval makes all the heartache worth it !
Where are we?
Richville Corporate Tower
5F/1107 Alabang-Zapote Rd
Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila 1770
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Text/Call: 0923 748 4440
Call +63 923 748 4440 (English speaking)
Voicemail (Australia) 07 5335 1685
NB. We do not give advice or discuss cases over the phone. We do this to avoid mistakes and misunderstandings which can have tragic consequences. We advice you strongly to use our free assessment forms.
- What does “free to marry” mean?To apply for an Australian prospective marriage visa, both parties need to be “free to marry”, ie. you must both be legally able to marry each other. Why? Because there are laws in most countries, including Australia and Philippines, against … Continue reading →
- Australian visa types summaryI had this comment from a previous client the other day when I was asking about topics of interest: Perhaps an “in your words” summary of the different visa types e.g. subclass… (partner, tourist and family options only) and what … Continue reading →
- Choosing a good migration agent ……. and then listening to them!I’ve had some wonderfully positive comments lately on the BLOG from happy clients who are aware of how much we do for them. It’s great to get positive feedback, and we truly appreciate it. I think most people these days … Continue reading →
- Topics of interest about Australian migration and visas?No doubt most of you long time readers of our BLOG have noticed that I’m not always the most consistent of article-writers. I get bursts of creativity, and at other times I don’t write anything for weeks. Reasons? Main reason … Continue reading →
- That long long wait for an Australian Partner Visa!I had somebody tell me recently that they felt the response from Down Under Visa after the visa application was lodged was a little “cold”. Very sorry we would ever give that impression. It’s difficult when there is no feedback … Continue reading →
- Why should I trust you?I just had a client ask me something along those lines. Do I blame him or was I offended? Not really. Of course. I have professional pride, and I know how hard me and my team at Down Under Visa … Continue reading →
- TV program about partner migrationHaving discussions with a producer of a GOOD program on SBS on the topic of marrying and migrating partners from overseas. This will NOT be one of those dreadful “$99.00 bride scam” types of things that the commercial channels like … Continue reading →
- Identity fraud and fake documents, and how they can ruin your life!Considering bending the truth in your Australian visa application? Leaving a few things out? Changing a few facts to look better? Strongly suggest that you don’t! Partner visas, family visas and even tourist visas must meet something known as Public … Continue reading →
- Offshore Visas? Onshore Visas?Australian Migration Law is complicated. There are a huge number of visa types, all with their own rules. Fortunately we at Down Under Visa stick to Partner Visas (fiancee visas and spouse visas), Tourist Visas and Family Visas. And we … Continue reading →
- The Day you get that Approval makes all the heartache worth it !We really genuinely truly honestly know how hard the waiting is. Even though we’d been through it all before, we at Down Under Visa, and more particularly Jeff and Mila Harvie DO know first-hand what it feels like to have … Continue reading →
- What does “free to marry” mean?
Spouse Visa at Down Under Visa