Down Under Visa Spouse & Fiancee Visa Video
The Australian immigration process
Down Under Visa
Search Filpina Wives
What is this site all about?
The site is written for Australian men, and always from that perspective.
And please note that this is NOT a marriage service or introduction agency. We cannot and will not find partners for anybody. We only offer advice on cross-cultural relationships.
Republic Act 6955 in the Philippines states:
An act to declare unlawful the practice of matching Filipino women for marriage to foreign nationals on a mail order basis and other similar practices, including the advertisement, publication, printing or distribution of brochures, fliers and other propaganda materials in furtherance thereof and providing penalty therefore.
The purpose of this Act is to protect the safety and the dignity of Filipino women, and we support this wholeheartedly. My wife and family are Filipino, and I have the highest respect for them as I do for Filipino culture in general.
Down Under Visa Facebook
Spouse Visa to Australia
Down Under Visa
Select from Filipina Wives
- Portal is now 100%
- Why do you need a Philippines Specialist migration agent?
- New staff member at Down Under Visa
- Divorce In The Philippines Part 3
- Small portal hiccup!
- A Committed Relationship and Australian Partner Visas
- Portal is up finally!
- A big Thank You to Down Under Visa clients!
- Ricky and Imelda – A happy Australian Filipina couple
- Client Portal problems nearly over
Where are we?
Lot 26, Bucal, Sampaloc 2
Aguinaldo Highway (near Petron)
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Text/Call: 0923 748 4440
Call +63 923 748 4440 (English speaking)
Voicemail (Australia) 07 5335 1685
NB. We do not give advice or discuss cases over the phone. We do this to avoid mistakes and misunderstandings which can have tragic consequences. We advice you strongly to use our free assessment forms.
- Portal is now 100%Dear Clients (those who are using the Client Portal) The links from the Checklist (To-Do List) are now working just fine. Sorry for any inconvenience before.
- Why do you need a Philippines Specialist migration agent?We at Down Under Visa specialise in Australian Partner Visas* and Australian Tourist Visas for couples, and we specialise in visas from the Philippines for Australian men with Filipina fiancées and wives. Whilst we do the occasional visa from another … Continue reading →
- New staff member at Down Under VisaDear Clients We have a new staff member who, as of today, is contacting the Filipina applicants for PARTNER VISAS and PROSPECTIVE MARRIAGE VISAS only. We are aware that sometimes Filipina ladies are more comfortable communicating in Tagalog, and will … Continue reading →
- Divorce In The Philippines Part 3A lot of people get divorced in the Philippines. Well, not quite. Let me clarify that statement. A lot of Filipinos get divorced, but not all of them do it in the Philippines. Many, like the rich and famous, ‘artistas’ … Continue reading →
- Small portal hiccup!Hello to Down Under Visa clients using the Client Portal Small hiccup, but there’s an easy solution. It involves the blue links on the Checklists. Right now if you click on the BLUE LINKS, they won’t work! We should have … Continue reading →
- A Committed Relationship and Australian Partner VisasIf you have made any enquiries of Down Under Visa about a partner visa or prospective marriage visa, you will have heard the expression “committed relationship”. What does this mean? How do we prove it? And why do … Continue reading →
- Portal is up finally!Thank you again all for your patience! The Client Portal is back up again. We need to update documents over the last few days, but will have that finalised during tomorrow (Thursday) morning. Slight change! The Portal is now accessed … Continue reading →
- A big Thank You to Down Under Visa clients!The Client Portal is still down, sorry to say. I won’t bore you with technical details, but we’re just waiting on one thing to be completed before it can go up. Everything is ready. It just takes time to get a … Continue reading →
- Ricky and Imelda – A happy Australian Filipina coupleThis is for all the people thinking about engaging Jeff and his team for one of the most important decisions in there life. Hi my name is Ricky and Christmas 2009 while I was in Sydney I met … Continue reading →
- Client Portal problems nearly overDear Clients (using our Client Portal) My apologies for the inconvenience. The server which hosts our Client Portal is still not functioning. It’s experience what they call a Distributed Denial of Service attack (see HERE if interested), which is basically … Continue reading →
- Portal is now 100%
Spouse Visa at Down Under Visa