Down Under Visa Spouse & Fiancee Visa Video
The Australian immigration process
Down Under Visa
Search Filpina Wives
What is this site all about?
The site is written for Australian men, and always from that perspective.
And please note that this is NOT a marriage service or introduction agency. We cannot and will not find partners for anybody. We only offer advice on cross-cultural relationships.
Republic Act 6955 in the Philippines states:
An act to declare unlawful the practice of matching Filipino women for marriage to foreign nationals on a mail order basis and other similar practices, including the advertisement, publication, printing or distribution of brochures, fliers and other propaganda materials in furtherance thereof and providing penalty therefore.
The purpose of this Act is to protect the safety and the dignity of Filipino women, and we support this wholeheartedly. My wife and family are Filipino, and I have the highest respect for them as I do for Filipino culture in general.
Down Under Visa Facebook
Spouse Visa to Australia
Down Under Visa
Select from Filipina Wives
- Hong Kong for three days
- A long hard wait for a partner visa?
- Mistakes in your visa application documents? The wrong way!
- Tuberculosis and its effect on Australian visas from Philippines
- Divorce In The Philippines Part 1 (by Perry Gamsby)
- Typhoons again
- Updates on slow tourist visa processing
- Unable to marry? What are your options?
- Making rash decisions when choosing a Filipina wife!
- Slow visa application processing
Where are we?
Lot 26, Bucal, Sampaloc 2
Aguinaldo Highway (near Petron)
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Text/Call: 0923 748 4440
Call +63 923 748 4440 (English speaking)
Voicemail (Australia) 07 5335 1685
NB. We do not give advice or discuss cases over the phone. We do this to avoid mistakes and misunderstandings which can have tragic consequences. We advice you strongly to use our free assessment forms.
- Hong Kong for three daysRegistered Migration Agents must attend regular Continued Professional Development (CPD) studies every year, and Jeff Harvie doesn’t get to miss out. Jeff and Mila will be in Hong Kong until late Tuesday. If our clients can leave non-urgent emails until … Continue reading →
- A long hard wait for a partner visa?To Down Under Visa clients, both recent visa applicants and especially those who’ve been waiting a long time for their visas. We understand completely how stressful and worrying the visa application process is. The very fact that you are applying … Continue reading →
- Mistakes in your visa application documents? The wrong way!At Down Under Visa we take mistakes in documents very seriously. We have to! Our job is to manage your Australian visa application, and to see you get a visa grant and be on your way to Australia. Mistakes in … Continue reading →
- Tuberculosis and its effect on Australian visas from PhilippinesTuberculosis. Pulmonary Tuberculosis. TB. A nasty and debilitating bacterial infection which used to be the second largest cause of death in Australia before it was brought under control. It attacks the lungs, and can progress to other parts of the … Continue reading →
- Divorce In The Philippines Part 1 (by Perry Gamsby)It might be a bit like jinxing the relationship you are about to enter into by talking about the ending of a marriage, but the reality for many foreigners who find their soul-mate in the Philippines is that she could … Continue reading →
- Typhoons againTyphoon Mario this time. Whilst it’s just been raining a lot where we are, the Government have closed all schools and have said all offices should close for today. So letting all know that our office is closed for the … Continue reading →
- Updates on slow tourist visa processingGreetings to all Down Under Visa clients, especially those waiting on tourist visas. I mentioned in a post the other week (HERE) that tourist visa processing was slower than Manila’s usual speedy pace, and that I suspected they were just … Continue reading →
- Unable to marry? What are your options?OK, you don’t want to marry, or you can’t marry for whatever reason? But you have a genuine commitment to each other, and you want to live together in a relationship that is permanent and exclusive (ie. to the exclusion … Continue reading →
- Making rash decisions when choosing a Filipina wife!Wise men say “only fools rush in”! Thus spake that wise philosopher Elvis Presley (*cough*) Actually, I will happily confess that when I proposed marriage to my wonderful Filipina wife Mila, I spoke Mr Presley’s words to her. And note … Continue reading →
- Slow visa application processingGood morning to Down Under Visa clients At the moment our tourist visa applications are taking a long time to process, and this is causing some stress amongst our clients. I had somebody yesterday (and the same person about once … Continue reading →
- Hong Kong for three days
Spouse Visa at Down Under Visa